AUX18L Auxiliary and Start/Stop Battery, by East Penn
The AUX18L, by East Penn / Deka, is found in hybrid and start-stop vehicles to act as an auxiliary power source to maintain power to vehicle electronics. The AUX18L is a factory installed battery in many hybrid and start-stop foreign and domestic vehicles.
- Premium AGM Technology
- Superior glass mat electrolyte retention and protection against vibration maximizes long-term capacity.
- Individual Cell Venting System
- Optimized valve-regulated and internal moisture creation process extends battery performance at maximum efficiency.
- Reinforced Poly Composite Case and Cover
- Resists heat and damage while enhancing internal compression to extend life.
- Power-Perform - Full Frame Plates
- Combine a highly efficient current network with high-energy storage to optimize power performance.
The AUX18L is the original equipment replacement auxiliary battery for the BMW i3.
|Battery Voltage||12 Volt|
|Cold Cranking Amps||300 CCA|
|Amp Hour Rate||20 Ah|
|Battery Type||Sealed Maintenance Free|
|Battery Chemsitry||AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat)|
|Includes Acid Pack||Factory Activated|
The dimensions are in inches. Metric dimensions are L: 206.38mm x W: 90.49mm x H: 161.93mm