Group Size 24 Plastic Battery Box
Durable - Affordable - Reliable - Secure
The Group Size 24 Battery Box is typically found in marine and recreational applications for securing and protecting starting and deep cycle group size 24 batteries. Paired with a locking lid and battery box strap this box will prevent accidental shorts and keep the battery in its place while you're on the water. With mounting holes built into the box's handles it can easily accept J or L type bolts for securing the box while still being able to remove the cover. Our Group Size 24 Battery box will effectively collect battery acid preventing damage to your boat and surrounding parts and equipment.
Made in the USA
- Easy-on and Easy-off
- Safe and Secure
- Convenient, Fast and Durable
- Locking feature prevents cover loss
- Impervious to acid, gasoline,oil, solvents
- Impact resistant to -30°F (-34°C)
- Heat stable to 200°F (93°C)
- UV Protected
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard Regulations 183.420 & ABYCE-10.7
- Hold down holes molded into reinforced handles
- For use with J-Bolts or L-Bolts
- Remove lid while keeping the box secure
- Battery Box Strap and Hardware
Do you know your local boating laws?
Most states have laws stating that it is unlawful to operate a motorized vessel equipped with a storage battery unless the battery is secured against shifting. The battery must be equipped with non-conductive terminal protectors / covers to prevent accidental shorting. Both positive and negative terminals must be covered. A covered battery box with strap will meet all of these criteria. This Group Size 24 Battery Box will keep your boat legal on the water!
|Battery Group Size||Group Size 24|
|Box Configuration||1 Battery|