Straight Battery Terminal Clamp Protector, 1 & 2 Gauge
For use with 1 and 2 gauge cable our straight terminal clamp covers will reduce the risk of accidental shorts and sparks by covering the connection between the battery post and battery cable. Works with most 1 or 2 gauge straight terminal clamp connectors.
- Protects battery against accidental shorts
- Reduces the risk of battery explosion caused by sparks
- High temperature PVC construction rated at 190°F (88°C)
- Color coded for easy polarity identification (available in red and black)
- Conforms to SAE J1128 dielectric specifications - meets USCG requirements
Did you know?
For marine applications most states have laws requiring batteries installed in watercraft must have the battery terminals / posts covered and battery secured. Terminal protectors are an affordable and dependable way to protect your boat and reduces the risk of an accidental spark / fire on your watercraft.
|Cable Gauge||2 Gauge, 1 Gauge|
|Terminal Type||Straight Terminal|