3/0 & 4/0 Gauge Straight Terminal Clamp Protector
For use with 3/0 and 4/0 gauge cable our straight terminal clamp covers will reduce the risk of accidental shorts and sparks by covering the connection between the battery post and battery cable. Works with most 3/0 & 4/0 gauge straight terminal clamp connectors.
- Protects battery against accidental shorts
- Reduces the risk of battery explosion caused by sparks
- High temperature PVC construction rated at 190°F (88°C)
- Color coded for easy polarity identification (available in red and black)
- Conforms to SAE J1128 dielectric specifications - meets USCG requirements
Did you know?
For marine applications most states have laws requiring batteries installed in watercraft must have the battery terminals / posts covered and battery secured. Terminal protectors are an affordable and dependable way to protect your boat and reduces the risk of an accidental spark / fire on your watercraft.
|Cable Gauge||3/0 Gauge, 4/0 Gauge|
|Terminal Type||Straight Terminal|